May 15, 2012

Increasing my E-Level

I am on the first page of results when I search for:

"Mongoose Runequest 2" for this post.

"Mongoose Runequest 2 House Rule" for this post.

"Openquest" for this post.

"Openquest House Rule" for this post.

"The Company Openquest" for this post. I appear to be one of only two people who have reviewed the Company, though the RPG Informer posted an AP of it.

"Dark Dungeons Review" for this post.

Also, I'm dominating searches for the terms "Retired Adventurer" and "Orthocracy".

I'm curious about whether anyone else has tried searching for some of their most commonly used tags and terms, and seeing where Google puts them?

2 comments:

  1. Google automatically puts things you've posted to blogger or G+ near the top of your search results. Is that what you're seeing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's entirely possible, though they're not marked out from any other search results. I don't use G+.

      Delete