Feb 2, 2012

Slow Weeks Are the Worst

I currently play in two games, and am planning a third to launch in a month or so. The games are a run through Thousand Thrones for WFRP 2e in which I am a PC, and my Emern game using Swords and Wizardry Complete where I referee. The game I'm planning is a Dawnlands game using Openquest where I'll be DMing. The WFRP 2e game runs every other Sunday, while the Emern game runs weekly on either Mondays or Wednesdays.

Every so often though, something will happen and a session for Emern will get cancelled and I'll spend about ten days without gaming. This week is one - I last played on Wednesday last week, and will next be gaming on Sunday. One of the advantages of the Dawnlands game is that it'll probably be every other week on Saturday, but staggered with the Thousand Thrones game to reduce the number of slow weeks I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment